Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Jeep trail

Not sure if this should be in this area,

but Miller Jeep trail is CLOSED. At least the bottom gate is. Good thing I didnt go up there just to go four wheeling! Good amount of snow at the top of Mt. Pinos. We had a good time sleding and stuff. It looks like there is a little bit of snow on Miller but couldnt see a whole lot. Probably just a lot of mud.
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Thanks for the info! I know there's at least two gates on the Lockwood side . . . was it the gate after the new bridge that was closed or the one at the Lockwood Trailhead (I think the new gate was there last time I went thru)?
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

its the one after the new cement bridge thing (pretty nice I must say!) freakin paintballs all over the ground tho
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

HMMM . . . I wonder if the Lockwood gate is open, in which case you might be able to access it from the 118 West Frazier Mine Rd (I think) which dumps out right after the gate that is locked. That's what we did to get to Miller when the bridge was being put in . . . took them months to finish that thing but it is nice!!!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
        X