X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinyon Mountain

Pinyon Mountain tracks Borrego State Park

Pinyon mountain through Fish Creek and out Canyon sin Nombre

Take someone with you. Can be done in stock TJ but you'll need to work it through some areas.
    Attached Files
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Do I need to be a paid ($25) member to be able to download these gps coordinates?
    Mike in Vista
    1942 Willys MB, 1956 Willys Wagon

Comment

Hey Mike in Vista, Bob here from Escondido. No, I have no idea about gdb. Isn't it just a file extension? Maybe Mat could enlighten us.....Mat you there, somewhere?
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

It's Garmin Mapsource database file type
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
          Hey Mike in Vista, Bob here from Escondido. No, I have no idea about gdb. Isn't it just a file extension? Maybe Mat could enlighten us.....Mat you there, somewhere?
          Somebody beat me to it! Old Fart is exactly correct. Sarah would actually be able to explain the ranks and who can download what. I don't think they restrict any of that on here, so it should be downloadable.

GDB is a proprietary format for Garmin MapSource only so Sarah will usually use a fun tool (gpsbabel) to convert it to a more standard 'gpx' format which is essentially XML data describing gps tracks.

Hope that helps clear it up a little bit! Sorry for the delay BobO, I'm currently in Hawai'i!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thanks Mat, Great pictures by the way...boy, I'm jealous. I love to vacation.
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Here's the message I'm getting when I click on the file:

"mpc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
              If you are in the MJR Photo Gallery trying to upload, you will need to upgrade your account first.

If you are trying to post, please read the forum rules - some forums have posting requirements. Also make sure you have confirmed your email address if you're a new user."

Not a super big deal, since we ran the trail this weekend and had no problem finding our way. Just thought it would be good to have a few coordinates along with me.
              Mike in Vista
              1942 Willys MB, 1956 Willys Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X