X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mule Canyon

Mule Canyon

Length: 7.75 miles

Trail Rating: Green Cirlce Easiest - Street legal vehicles and green sticker vehicles allowed

Elevation: 2000' - 2800'

West entrance on Calico Road at N34° 55.260 W116° 50.934

East entrance at N34° 56.029 W116° 45.974

Lat/Lon format is hddd° mm.mmm WGS84 datum

It is always a good idea to call the BLM Field Office before heading in to the desert and get a current conditions report. BLM Barstow Field Office (760) 252-6000

Mule Canyon Track.gpx

Mule Canyon Waypoints.gpx
    Last edited by FishPOET; 04-04-11, 11:06 AM.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Hey Doug so I am new to the hole utilizing my GPS the right way...... Can i update my Garmin Rino with one of the two files you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mywifesjeep View Post
      Hey Doug so I am new to the hole utilizing my GPS the right way...... Can i update my Garmin Rino with one of the two files you posted.
      Mike,

It wouldn't be considered updating. The track file is too big for the Rino but the waypoint file should load and you could go from point to point. Catch me at the IDTT and we'll talk GPSrs
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
        Mike,

It wouldn't be considered updating. The track file is too big for the Rino but the waypoint file should load and you could go from point to point. Catch me at the IDTT and we'll talk GPSrs
        Will Do I have had the Rino for 6 years and just after Death Valley got a RAM mount for it. Im behind the times!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X