Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mottino Wash ?

Ok please, what do I have to do to get a gps track or route for Mottion Wash? It seems they are held very tight to the vest. I am willing to take a vow of secrecy!

not my place to give it out but if you use all the clues found on the internet you can find the trail in Google earth. some people call it sidewinder trail too. i just found it on GE last week via forum posts and video commentary. happy hunting
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

It's sorta like the trails in Arizona. You can't be told where it is, you have to be shown. :wink:
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I don't know of anyone who has GPS' it. And it's been so long since I've been there.[/COLOR]

Comment

Since mt Yellow beastie should be rolling again next week, I guess some of us could do some showing

Comment

when i did it, i was blind folded by a fellow mjr patron. I can tell you though that at 12 noon, the sun is straight above your head and the water runs down hill. should help a little. oh and its near the 38
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

hehehehe.... i love a mystery! this makes me want to run it all that much more so now. I've got some pretty good "clues" now so I think I'll try to get out there sometime after next weekend and look around.

Comment

Clues? Hmmm....:wink:

Comment

When I was out there, I was gonna track it on my gps. For some unknown reason, it went hay-wire and wouldn't store any coordinates. I do remember that I turned off the hwy where I saw a rattlesnake. Good Luck!
                  It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I was looking for gps coord also ,

Comment

I thought everyone knew where it was? What's the deal about it being a big secret? It was discovered by Desert Sidetracks 4x4 and is named for one of their members. Judging from the number of rigs headed there each weekend it must be very well known.

Comment

Originally posted by fatoldcapt View Post
                        I thought everyone knew where it was? What's the deal about it being a big secret? It was discovered by Desert Sidetracks 4x4 and is named for one of their members. Judging from the number of rigs headed there each weekend it must be very well known.
                        Cool. So PM me the whereabouts of this mysterious trail.
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I thought this thread got closed for being an "un-official" trail??? I have the tracks now but i'm going to flush'em !!

Comment

There seems to be some uncertainty on this issue.
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

So where is this trail
                              95 YJ
                              2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X