Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost got stuck...

This video may be boring but I am sure plenty of you are here because you are bored just like myself...

This is what I like to call TEXAS RED CLAY haha it sucks my LTBs wouldnt even clean out haha but I am used to it

i'madumbass.com
    Last edited by NAILER341; 10-06-07, 07:29 AM.

Drew,

I can tell from the video that you were having a lot of fun, and it took some skill (or was it just dumb luck?) to avoid getting stuck. But when you post videos like that on the web, it gives the environmentalists a lot of ammunition to use against us to close trails and to close public lands for off road use. Have you ever heard of a national non-profit organization called Tread Lightly, Inc.? Its mission is to educate the public on ways to use motorized vehicles while minimizing damage to the environment. One of their tips for responsible four wheeling is "When possible avoid mud. In soft terrain go easy on the gas to avoid wheel spin, which can cause rutting."

h'sadumbass.com

I think that it's OK (with permission) to dig a pit, fill it with mud, and play in it, but I don't think it's a nice idea to take a pristine meadow or wet land and tear it up like that.
    Last edited by NAILER341; 10-06-07, 07:30 AM.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

this guy doesnt seem to take a hint, Russ.
      any further posts showing his stupidity, and he'll be gone from the forum. Texas boards might allow this stuff, but this is a California board held to a high standard. this is a board that is very proactive in the fight to keep our trails open and has no use for videos of teens ripping up the place.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
      X