X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 attempts at the same obstacle

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...69268678&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25140453&hl=en
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

That second one is !!!
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Holy cow!!!!!!
      Check out .

Comment

tat is impressive... you really got to check the trees to get a feel for the angle of the dangle though, they are holding the camera way off plumb, that spot is scary sideways!
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

That's Tellico!!!
          It's actually about three hours north of me! There are two parts of it. Upper and Lower Tellico, and the greenies are trying to close the Upper Tellico region!!
          ...What do I keep tellin' you folks! Alabama and Tennessee have some of the best wheeling anywhere!
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

Holy crap!! In the 2nd one, was that his seatbelt just hanging there?? How scary was that seeing the tree fall next to him and he's just floating on his front end....ouch!! Major pucker factor.

Comment

That is so awesome!!! I think my favorite part of the second clip is turning up the volume and listening to the guy screaming "Holy Sh@*" . . . I counted him scream it 4 times in the first 20 seconds. So was his plan to gun it thru there to keep from setting the Jeep on it's side like in the first clip?
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

pretty cool video, but why the hell was he gunning it anyways? :confused:
                97' TJ, tera low 4:1, 60 HP rear, 44 HP front, arb, custom LA suspension, 37" MTR, warn xd9000i

Comment

Originally posted by paul_arc View Post
                  pretty cool video, but why the hell was he gunning it anyways? :confused:

He was gunning it trying to prevent what the first YJ did like schmo said. A lil to much skinny pedel though.
                  Thats Todd from Jeeps R Us. That video was actually taken last year. They were just going thru the footage recently. They are from up where I live. They wheel at Rausch Creek a lot(the place that was in the videos I showed you guys in the other thread)

BTW the stinger on the front was the only thing that stopped him...STINGER FTW!
                  Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Aawww... He was jus' jealous of ma' avatar. Needed ta' prove 'imself.

Ya jus' gotta love wheelin' in the South. Great vid! Glad he didn't hurt himself.

I SOOooo gotta go to Tellico some day!
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post

Ya jus' gotta love wheelin' in the South. Great vid! Glad he didn't hurt himself.

if you do...you better come up and visit me! Can hit up Rausch Creek too

IDTT!
                      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

that 2nd was just wow... all I can say... but may I say this... I thought that I was destroying the Enviroment by doing donuts on a gravel pit haha but he knocks down trees haha just giving yall a hard time for knocking on my video

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post

Good luck...the greenies wanna close it >.<

...and are actually in a way winning the fight to get it closed...
                          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                          [_____]
                          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                          []--o---[]

Comment

Hmmmmmm........that was seriously foolish wheeling. But, it's there money and there vehicles, so they can do as they please.
                            Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                            X