Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some help with the Jeep today

What is it with bearing grease that kids love?

haha that is awsome, good man for letting your kids help.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Cute pics!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

btw, hope that hi-lift wasent the only thing supporting that Jeep... Ive had a Jeep fall off one before, not pretty.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I was hesitant about that posting that pic, because, yes, it is being supported only by the hi-lift. My puny little jack wouldn't work. I have my tire underneath the spring, in case. Still....not too safe.

Comment

haha yeah just get an HF aluminum one and some Jackstands. the jack is like $100 and the stands are like $25 and you can find them on sale too...

P.S. you be suprised what ive done with only a little jack like that and some bricks

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Harbor Freight has 6 ton jack stands (sold in pairs) for $20 again right now. That's when I picked mine up!

Important Note: The Harbor Freight jack stands are not manufactured to the highest level of standards. Don't put the Jeep up on 4 jack stands as they'll be ever so slightly different heights and the Jeep will be unstable on that as well. Work on the front or rear one at a time and you'll have far greater success!

EDIT:
              So you don't have to ask how I know:
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

AHAHAH That was some scary times right there, all teeter totter on 3 stands at a time...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                  AHAHAH That was some scary times right there, all teeter totter on 3 stands at a time...
                  Sometimes 2 at diagonal corners... that was the scary part!
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

lol good times...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X