Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep in movie.

Just received the movie my Jeep is in from amazon.com. "Movin too Fast". Quick overview of the Jeeps debut.two girls being chased by bad guy, gets stranded in desert seperated from her friend, two guys pull up in Jeep, She carjacks Jeep, drives through desert, rescues friend, drives through desert some more until it blows a radiator hose, abandons Jeep. Its too bad it was an independant film and not a major motion picure. It would have been cool to see it at the theatre. Of course now it looks nothing like it did when it was filmed. Its been upgraded a little bit.
    Dennis
    04 TJ
    4.0/Auto
    RE 4.5 Long Arm
    Rock-It Man Rockers
    33x12.50 BFG A/T
    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Hehe, neato! We'll have to have a viewing party
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

yeah that sounds cool!

only in a movie will a radiator hose do the trick, it takes alot more than that to stop a jeep with a motivated driver!

when can we view the flick?
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Just found a review on the movie. http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=5816 They gave it a c- but that doesn't matter to me. As far as the viewing if I had a bigger place I would set one up but but I barely have enough room for two. Hopfully I will be purchasing a house soon.
        Dennis
        04 TJ
        4.0/Auto
        RE 4.5 Long Arm
        Rock-It Man Rockers
        33x12.50 BFG A/T
        desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Am I the only one that finds it funny that a JEEP was in a movie called "Movin' Too Fast"??? :devil:
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hope they fixed the radiator hose before they sold it to you. j/k

That's pretty cool. Make to contact the studio and let them know the address that they can send your royalty checks to.
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
            X