Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expedition wheeling

hey all, looking for info on expedition wheeling, both websites or other info caches, as well as other (non-socal) wheeling websites that you may know of throughout the usa.

cheers,
    mike
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

www.xxxpedition.com

Saw it in a few past ORA mags. The XJ is pretty bad ass check out australia 2006, i couldnt put it down.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

wow that site is sweet, the XXX made me nervous though, I MJR from work, thought you might be pulling a fast one...
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

These are a newer group of folks from Canada that are currently on their way down to Moab and gettting ready for a longer trip too.
        http://forums.kjexpgroup.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
          wow that site is sweet, the XXX made me nervous though, I MJR from work, thought you might be pulling a fast one...
          haha... not me im a good kid :devil:
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
            www.xxxpedition.com

Saw it in a few past ORA mags. The XJ is pretty bad ass check out australia 2006, i couldnt put it down.
            ha! he used to work with me, so I am fully aware of his site, but thanks for the link anyway!!

Comment

Guess what manufacturer XXX uses...
              Real deal products!
              Jeeping experts of South West Colorado
              888-259-8676

Comment

Originally posted by durango 4x4 View Post
                Guess what manufacturer XXX uses...
                Real deal products!
                and the bumpers held up to 3 major expeditions I might add...

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                  ha! he used to work with me, so I am fully aware of his site, but thanks for the link anyway!!

With Sven? Can you hook me up and ask him if he needs an extra to tag along on one of his next badass trips?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Funny thing though. I think that Blue XJ is now a camper. Go figure >.<
                    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                    [_____]
                    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                    []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
                      Funny thing though. I think that Blue XJ is now a camper. Go figure >.<
                      a camper? why is that? Im pretty sure they sold it in Australia and its still a trail rig.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

With Sven? Can you hook me up and ask him if he needs an extra to tag along on one of his next badass trips?
                        yup, i worked with him for 1.5 years before his australia trip. but i think his wife is the one he'd rather have sitting in the front seat

Comment

Yeah i guess that has its perks out in the middle of nowhere, all secluded, beautiful sunsets... lol.

but thats sweet that you worked with him. ever see that XJ in person?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

ever see that XJ in person?
                            not only seen but also ridden in the passenger seat. had more gauges and switches inside than a jet fighter. rough looking rig but incredibly reliable. he drove it every day to work, 45 minutes each way.

Comment

Working...
                            X