X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn it's cold!

and the heater at work isn't working

i'm sitting at my desk balled up in a blanket

whats wrong with your heater? hope that's an electric blanket ... freezing here too.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hahah, it SNOWED in michigan today!! at least we don't have it THAT bad.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My cats crawled under the goosedown comforter last night. That doesn't bother me. I am liable to throw a hissy fit if they start fighting under the covers and kick me out of bed. I woke up at 5am sitting on the floor shivering because of those two spoiled orchids. I dropped off to sleep just as the alarm went off. No laser toy for them tonight. :mad:

Comment

Re: damn it's cold!

Originally posted by cbremer

Well, if you're heater was working you wouldn't be cold j/k Aren't you warm with that blanket? That's when you hop into your bed and cover up with the blankets, then you'll stay warm! It's cold up here in Hesperia tonight, but not cold to me. Just as long as the freezing cold weather stays in the midwest and eastern states. I'm originally from Ohio, so I know cold. Just try to stay warm!! Do you have a fireplace? That'll keep you warm also, provided that you have wood which in our case we're out of wood Oh well! Everyone, stay warm!!
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Re: damn it's cold!

Originally posted by cbremer

Is it a union heater j/k... BTW are blankets considered business casual?
            It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
            and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

You guys have no idea what cold is. Here is Aspen when it snows its noce outside...then as soon as it blows out, it damn near 10 below before wind chill.
              6" Terflex, Teralow Short Shaft kit, JKS Disconnects, 33" BFG's, and a whole lot of stereo equipment...

Comment

My heater doesnt work.So electric plankets and 2 sweatshirts are what I got for a heater.

Comment

Why is it that when I lived in Fairbanks 45 degrees was bikini weather. Now, in LA, it's an excuse to dive under the goosedown while wearing a layer of polartec fleece.

Comment

Originally posted by drewnuts
                    You guys have no idea what cold is. Here is Aspen when it snows its noce outside...then as soon as it blows out, it damn near 10 below before wind chill.
                    Believe me, I know what cold is. I grew up in Ohio for the biggest part of my life. With the wind chill and the 10 below zero and freezing temps. King4wd grew up in New Jersey, so both of us knows what freezing weather is even though we now live in Ca. In Hesperia it gets to the freezing temps up here also.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                      Why is it that when I lived in Fairbanks 45 degrees was bikini weather. Now, in LA, it's an excuse to dive under the goosedown while wearing a layer of polartec fleece.
                      45 degrees in a bikini... musta been quite a sight

Comment

Growing-up in Colorado, I frequently went "spring skiing" wearing nothing but a pair of cut-off shorts. Bikini's were common attire for Snow Bunnies during such weather...

Comment

I did the spring ski thing in Tahoe at Squaw one year. Shorts are great when you are on corn snow...until you bite it and get snowburn. And then there's Mr. Sun at that altitude and on skin that hasn't seen the sun for a while. I ski in a pair of light pants now. The lobster look is not my style.

Comment

Working...
                          X