Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So How Do You Like Arnold?

well.. just like the title.. how do you feel about arnold now? he has been in office for a few days now, and has had an oppertunity to make a few changes, and statements on proposed changes... what are your oppinions?
    i know it is early, but i have one
    so far, so good! i like the way he just fired right up and did what he said he was going to do. i forsee great changes for our state with him as governor.
    NEXT, lets get rid of the illegals privelege to get drivers licenses!
    get the ball rolling for taxing the indian gaming. i like his ideas.
    what do you think?
    i know it is really early to make any real assesments of his worth, but take a stab at it.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

i have to agree with you SO FAR --
    he got into office and did what he said he'd do ... and the people that overpaid the registration tax even get a refund! that's pretty cool. as for the rest of it, i haven't been up to date. good job terminator! gosh that sounds so dumb. LOL
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Re: So How Do You Like Arnold?

Originally posted by NAILER341
      NEXT, lets get rid of the illegals privelege to get drivers licenses!
      get the ball rolling for taxing the indian gaming. i like his ideas.
      what do you think?
      i know it is really early to make any real assesments of his worth, but take a stab at it.
      I think Arnold is doing a fantastic job as our Governor! Then again, California also did well when another actor was governor, ummmmmmmm, what was his name? Ronald Reagan and then he became our President. Unfortunately, Arnold is disqualified to run for the presidency. I also forsee great changes in our Wonderful state!! I agree! We need to take away or stop the illegals from driving legally!
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

According to yesterday's paper, the new "Governator" has already repealed the tripling of the car tax as well as calling the special legislative session to consider the illegal immigrant drivers' licensing issue and the Indian gaming income tax increase. The workman's comp medical insurance program is already being discussed in another special session. This is not all the he promised, but hey, it is quite a bit for being in office less than a week
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

I think that Arnold is going to do a great job, and I believe he will do everything in his power to keep each and every one of his campaign promises. I see a long, tough road ahead of him though. I think that the career polititions of this state are going to fight him constantly; the more he succeeds, the more they are exposed as lazy, blood-sucking leech's on the throats of the tax paying public...

Comment

He hasn't been in office long enough to tell. I am glad he repealed the car tax. I would like to see gambling made legal. That would get the state out of debt. Its almost legal anyway.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I agree. Let's see what happens. He's gotta pull a rabbit out of his butt to make this work.

I am happy about the car tax thing...new Jeeps are god awful expensive to register anyway. (You know who else was yelling foul about the car tax? The dealers. People were hesitating to buy new cars because they are expensive to register. Used car sales went up. The dealers were stuck with inventory at the end of the model year.)

Sarah....like this change.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                ...new Jeeps are god awful expensive to register anyway.
                Actually, I think the New Dodge Neons are going to be more expensive than the Jeeps to register. We have a 2003 Dodge Neon R/T and I don't want to see the registration if the bill isn't reversed; otherwise, it probably wouldn't be that bad. Our Jeep last year, of course, it's only a 98 cost about $90+ bucks and this year it was after the due date $216 without the passed due date $176. Hurry up with the reversal!!!

Comment

Okay Californians! What do you think about Arnold's plan right now to get California out of debt with this proposal?

Comment

Now this is my kind of thread. I'm not from CA but I follow politics closely. I think Arnold is doing a great job so far. I wouldn't consider him a "real" Republican but I think he is a step in the RIGHT direction (pun intended) for California. Maybe all those brainwashed Hollywood liberals will realize what Republicans can do for CA (and our country). Keep it up Governator!

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicanJeepr
                      Now this is my kind of thread. I'm not from CA but I follow politics closely. I think Arnold is doing a great job so far. I wouldn't consider him a "real" Republican but I think he is a step in the RIGHT direction (pun intended) for California. Maybe all those brainwashed Hollywood liberals will realize what Republicans can do for CA (and our country). Keep it up Governator!
                      I couldn't have said it any better!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X