Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FromLadaToJeep View Post
    I'm literally SECONDS away from Niagra Falls... like 1/8 of an inch.. (is this funny if you are not slightly drunk right now?)
    Yes. Yes it is. I think that we should skip the coffee and meet for drinks! :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::confused2
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Very familiar with DirecTV's bldg - John (RatherBeJeeping) worked there until he was exiled to North Dakota

SB = Starbucks
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        Yes. Yes it is. I think that we should skip the coffee and meet for drinks! :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::confused2
        At first, I thought.. "Yeah! Drink's instead of coffee - why didn't I think of that!!" Then I looked at your avitar... and, um, I thought.. "This guys jeep is upside down. On the side of a cliff... and I started feeling a little afriad." Then a fly landed on my nose and I swated at it. And I forgot what I was thinking about. THEN I thought "Hey! Maybe we can go wheeling after we have for a few drinks - I've never been rock climbing before."

Oh.. and "SB = Starbucks".. Did I ever tell you guys that I was a kindergarden dropout?

Comment

At first, I thought.. "Yeah! Drink's instead of coffee - why didn't I think of that!!" Then I looked at your avitar... and, um, I thought.. "This guys jeep is upside down. On the side of a cliff... and I started feeling a little afriad." Then a fly landed on my nose and I swated at it. And I forgot what I was thinking about. THEN I thought "Hey! Maybe we can go wheeling after we have for a few drinks - I've never been rock climbing before."

Oh.. and "SB = Starbucks".. Did I ever tell you guys that I was a kindergarden dropout?
          hahaha your killing me bro!!! drink up!!!
          Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

At first, I thought.. "Yeah! Drink's instead of coffee - why didn't I think of that!!" Then I looked at your avitar... and, um, I thought.. "This guys jeep is upside down. On the side of a cliff... and I started feeling a little afriad." Then a fly landed on my nose and I swated at it. And I forgot what I was thinking about. THEN I thought "Hey! Maybe we can go wheeling after we have for a few drinks - I've never been rock climbing before.
            Yeah, I know where you are coming from, but I promise... I only drink and drive on pavement!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
              Very familiar with DirecTV's bldg - John (RatherBeJeeping) worked there until he was exiled to North Dakota

SB = Starbucks
              Which building? The only one I've been up to (we're a DTV contractor) is the one that's actually a Boeing building, but DTV has the 5th (and a couple other) floors.
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

That'd be the one. Never came any further in than the front door.
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY
                You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
                X