Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna meet for coffee?

Im in Toronto Canada.. anyone wanna meet for a coffee in say.. in Nebraska somewhere? Im bored as all hell.

Thats one hell of a drive for you isnt it?
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

my family lives in kansas...ill let you know when i make it out that way
      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Damn.. I was just in Montreal a couple of months ago.
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by KNCJeeper View Post
          my family lives in kansas...ill let you know when i make it out that way
          Alright, I'll google map "Kansas" and plan out a nice quick route so I can be ready to rip down after work and be back home for dinner. :wink:

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
          Thats one hell of a drive for you isnt it?
          Yeah.. I guess it's a bit of a drive for a coffee, but I usually have two so.. it's not like Im just there for a couple of minutes. And besides.. all 4 of my cylinders are still firing, so I can get there REALLY fast. :wink:
          Last edited by FromLadaToJeep; 07-06-07, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I'm in Phoenix, AZ this week; why don't you come down here? It's about 46 C (115 F). I'll buy you an ICED coffee.
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
            KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
              I'm in Phoenix, AZ this week; why don't you come down here? It's about 46 C (115 F). I'll buy you an ICED coffee.
              According to the map on Googlemaps.. Phoenix is only about two inches away from Kansas.. so shouldn't be a prob!

Comment

how many inches away from you is Niagra Falls? I want to go there sometime soon
                Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

I think you might get a better MJR "turnout" if you meet for coffie in Barstow... but that's prob like 4" for ya....
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                    I think you might get a better MJR "turnout" if you meet for coffie in Barstow... but that's prob like 4" for ya....
                    Not necessarily.. It all depends on how much I zoom out the map... I can make it only an inch or less if I want. I still have to figure out my MP" (thats 'Miles Per Inch' for all youz not in the know) rating for my Jeep.

Originally posted by KNCJeeper View Post
                    how many inches away from you is Niagra Falls? I want to go there sometime soon
                    I'm literally SECONDS away from Niagra Falls... like 1/8 of an inch.. (is this funny if you are not slightly drunk right now?)

Comment

I work for LAX - fly on down. I'll even buy (over a dozen Starbucks at my "office")
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                        I work for LAX - fly on down. I'll even buy (over a dozen Starbucks at my "office")
                        Throwing a coffee party! I'm only 1/2 mile away!
                        So that must be like a hair or two on the map.

B&T TJ

Comment

Any time you feel like a cup during the work week, let me know. We have several coffee shops on the non-sterile (public) side. I also spend a bit of money at the SB's on Sepulveda
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY
                          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I'll also pipe up if I'm ever at DTV for work. You should see (one of) their buildings every day if you work at LAX...
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                              Any time you feel like a cup during the work week, let me know. We have several coffee shops on the non-sterile (public) side. I also spend a bit of money at the SB's on Sepulveda
                              I don't know what "SB" is but Ill meet all you guys in the middle of the Sepulveda Blvd at ... umm, Im going to leave at 6pm on Monday, so I'll meet you guys there - on the yellow line - on Wendsay morning at 7am ish as it apparently takes me 1 day and 13 hours to get there. Which is weird as it is really only a foot long on the map. These guys at Google must be drunk. No way that company will be around much longer with screwups like that, but anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X