Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some work!

I'm starting my aircraft mechanic schooling in late August of this yr and I'm looking for some p/t work since I just changed my work schedule to accomodate for school in the fall. I can work from morning til about 3pm or so locally 7 days a week. I've been in the restaurant business for over a decade and I want out. I dont really know what kind of p/t work im looking for and its kind of weird for me to be soliciting myself on here but what the hell. If anyone needs help with "whatever" or have some leads, i'd be grateful. im located in Rancho Cucamonga and can commute 15-25 miles or so. Thanks.
    Kevin.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
    I'm starting my aircraft mechanic schooling in late August of this yr and I'm looking for some p/t work since I just changed my work schedule to accomodate for school in the fall. I can work from morning til about 3pm or so locally 7 days a week. I've been in the restaurant business for over a decade and I want out. I dont really know what kind of p/t work im looking for and its kind of weird for me to be soliciting myself on here but what the hell. If anyone needs help with "whatever" or have some leads, i'd be grateful. im located in Rancho Cucamonga and can commute 15-25 miles or so. Thanks.
    Kevin.
    Hey BU,
    Bout a week ago bunch of us idiots were going up a bad hill at midnight, dark as can be. 2 rigs fell on der heads, after lots o pain, me 1 other got to the top. It just got worse. Got out and walked around and found 2 of these. They look cool so I kep them.

What are they?
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

reminder markers to tell you that something was either serviced or to keep them from moving around pre-flight.

Comment

:dunno:

Comment

those look like the markers that are normally on the CRS pins...they are pins that are on aircraft so the Canopy can not be ejected while its on the ground by accident.

or thats what those are used for on our aircraft anyway

Hey U-Joint have you ever been in aircraft work before? just wondering if so there is a way to get your paper work done a lot cheaper than going to school
          Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

nope. im an aircraft virgin. its a 2 yr program at mt sac community college. 8 hrs a day 5 days a wk to get my a/p license. from their my fiance's dad works at UPS and he will refer me. that guy makes over 100k a yr so im pretty exited.

just got back from a vacation to the philippines as well and he said he could get me a job at FexEx there for 6200 a month tax free. ... thats why i said screw work and took a loss so i can go to school. it'll hurt for a while but it should pay off.

Comment

Thats right bro. Your making an investment..thats all it is. Like ya said it will hurt for a little bit, but in the end it will be well worth it. I almost took a job in Korea that was 80k untaxable but I have other things I want to do right now so didnt do it. You can make a lot of money overseas though.

let me know if they need anymore people at UPS for avionics
              Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Working...
              X