• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a dog to do

I have always been a jeep dog
    some of you have even wheeled with me
    well I got the ultimate insult the other day, let me explain
    you remember when dad got the FJC, I refused to dog it, and he took my sister Barbara Boxer, yea you know miss cuttie face, and let her do toyota duty.
    well it came about the other day, yes I am getting a little older, he has to help me get into the jeep now but I still do my share to water the trees, and fertilize the ferns, I advise him on every facite of how he is just screwing up and the line between those 2 trees over that 30 foot rock is the way I would take, he seldom listens though. Also I test everyones lunch to make sure no oone is eating poison, and lick everyones face to clean up lunch,
    But he got a new PUP

and I heard him say she was his new Jeep Dog
    WTF, I have faithfully riden in all his jeeps for the last 10 years, talk about kicking a dog when he is down.
    and to add insult to injury, he cooked us some Carne asada tonight, and she got a third of it
    that little dog is a, opps family forum cannot say that

anyway, Meet Beatrice, new jeep dog to Black ZZR and one how has big paw prints to fill
    He did promise me next year I get to do the Con one last time, and teach her how to lead a run up the hills.
    Have Smackos, will travel

Awwww, cute!!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Lovely!! My family is thinking about getting a pug, and if we do, it'll be MY jeep dog. The one i've got is far too hyper to sit still long enough (Silly bird dogs...I swear.)
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

Barker,

I'm borrowing my staff's computer (silly human thinks he's my "Master" - yeah, Right)

Best thing I can suggest is to grab the boxer and the pug and head over here. If you keep wheeling with someone in a FJC, people will think you're a cat. We may only have a ratty old square headlight rig - but at least it has a front axle. What's next for you if this keeps up - TofuSnacks?

Oscar the Wonderwienerdog
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
          Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

I have that shirt. Maybe I should change my Avatar
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY
            You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
              Barker,

I'm borrowing my staff's computer (silly human thinks he's my "Master" - yeah, Right)

Best thing I can suggest is to grab the boxer and the pug and head over here. If you keep wheeling with someone in a FJC, people will think you're a cat. We may only have a ratty old square headlight rig - but at least it has a front axle. What's next for you if this keeps up - TofuSnacks?

Trust me Jeff, I do not even think of being a Toyota dog,
              I still get front seat service in the TJ till that pup gets bigger
              here I am telling dad which line to take

I am sitting in teh copilot seat but notice we are in front of that, that, that, IFS thing.
              Sheesh, how my little sister can sit in one of those things is beyond me.
              Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Front seats, rear storage boxes - I ride where I want to - or else he suffers my wrath!
                Oscar

Comment

my mud buddy is alittle big. rotty/bullmassive. and he still cant get into the jeep without help, and at 7 mths he is already 80 pounds. and he get so moody if hes not in the front. he trys to still on whoever is with us, and like i said he is big and heavy. i love my puppy.
                  :devil: Giffer

Comment

That's the advantage to being a foot tall - my staff always puts me in (and removes me) from the jeep. Unfortunately, he's tasked me with axle inspections.
                    Oscar

Comment

Working...
                    X