Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loon Lake?

has anyone been there before? If so, I would love to see some pictures of the place.

I'm going there for my birthday this year with my bf and his family. I heard it's really beautiful up there and there are lots of places to go off roading (so that i have heard).

This Loon Lake?
    Home of the Rubicon Trail?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

yes it is.

Comment

Here's our trip report from last year ... and a quick google search will show you plenty more. A few MJR guys camped there last year (Rat!?) or you can stay at Icehouse for (rather expensive) cabins + hot showers.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

you will have just entered a awesome area, be safe and have a BLAST!!! lol

there is a ton of great pic's here
          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
            you will have just entered a awesome area, be safe and have a BLAST!!! lol

there is a ton of great pic's here
            yeah, i'm EXCITED! i can't wait. i heard it's gorgeous. What a great way to spend my birthday right? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Here's our trip report from last year ... and a quick google search will show you plenty more. A few MJR guys camped there last year (Rat!?) or you can stay at Icehouse for (rather expensive) cabins + hot showers.
              it's actually going to be "camping" just one of them built in "porta potty" and nature.... hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X