Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico Medical treatment

Got me a herniated lower disk. Na not from rock stacking but pulling out heavy LCD cabinets out of plastic molding machines.

Woke and couldnt get out of bed. ya I say this aint good. Called around town for my US medical insurance, what a croke or chit that was. No time for the formalities Im in some good pain.

Called the wife and away to Mexico I go...the fun begins..See a doctor he prescribes ton o stuff. Ok off to the Pharmacia. Ya got some good stuff but need a shot first. The hospital is across the street ok.

Ya this is a busy road and I'm walking like a I have six foot stick shoved up someplace. It cool I get across that street and into the hospital. This nurse opens up my bag of goodies and pulls this box out, Opens it and say uno momento and comes back with this friggen needle and I tell u its a big one.Holds a couple of qrts I guess. Ya you know where that baby is going.... Ok so I'm told I got the whitest arsh is town.. also I'm told this wont hurrt ya right I'm saying ya want to stand or lay down I'm asked ....I'll stand thankyou..

Poke , holy cow that aint funny I about passed out. What the heck is that stuff??? Yay Cover up the rear and I leave that place. Still cant walk but couple hrs later I feel Like superman. What ever that was its good stuff.

Ya lets go home I say, I'm pumped... Jeeze hit the border and get thrown into secondary. They say what you got there in the sack. I tell them I declared it and here the Mx prescription...they want buy it off me..ohh this stuff must be good...

tomorrow back down for an RMI and another shot...

Should try and take the camera this is getting interesting....
    Last edited by Britain; 05-18-07, 11:17 PM.
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Not sure that we need to see pictures!

Good luck with the treatments and hope the healing process is quick for ya!
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Sorry to hear about the hernia, Vern. Are you planning to have the operation in Mexico? Word of advise, if your out somewhere and need emergency attention, stay clear of the hospital in Brawley. Horror stories out of that place.....and I say post those pic's
      1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

be careful with all of that, Vern.
        if you need a Dr. recommendation here in the states, i have a great referral for you.
        having had the surgery with great success on my back by a Dr that accepts most insurances, i feel comfortable in recommending him.

i wish you the best of luck with your back pain. i know there isn't much worse than that.

if they gave you an epidural blocker, they poked you in the wrong place
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

The doctor I'm seeing comes recomended. Its like selfserve down there. All cash up front which hasnt been much. And since I'm paying mexican taxes its yes 100% deductable.

Oh pics would be not of me but what the hospitals look like. Its been a well interesting adventure to say the least.

They do have some really good doctors down here..along with the bad ones.

Need to see if they take Visa:smile:
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Working...
          X