Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone free saturday?

Heh, i know i haven't been on much (lame 9-5 job with no internet access) but this saturday, Greg and I are gonna go off roading, we haven't gone about a month or so... give or take a few weeks. Nothing too big, probably Holy jim or wildomar, whatever fits the budget.

So my question to you all is:

anyone up for a trail?

Several of us are going up to BC 109 in Lockwood Valley Saturday and/or Sunday. See the posts here:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8579

Comment

the BC109 trail looks to be promising, and some might run in the Cleghorn/BigBear area. I am personally leaning toward the Cleghron/BigBear area. However, I have run with SARJeeper on Rowher.........and I will confidently state the BC109 trip will be fun. Choose your poison.
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

BUT, if I wasn't the one planning BC109, I'd be doing Cleghron...cuz I've been wanting to do it!

There is another group heading out to BC109 on Saturday also....Trail Crew from the S.F. Valley. The trail should be seeing plenty of action this weekend!

Comment

aww, those sound like fun... thanks for the invite, but unfortunately, that won't be able to fit in our budget this weekend (BUST!)

next time though!

Comment

Working...
          X