Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeep beats a ford yet again!

so i was out wheelin last night with my buddy when he happened to get his exploder stuck in a big hole. i yanked him out no problem, but when we got home we noticed i almost ripped his entire back bumper and hitch off, it was all hanging by 2 mangled brackets!! haha we also got stuck in a hole, and i hit his side door, and we had to get toweed out by a towtruck at 3am!!! hahahaha again no damage to the jeep! gotta love fenderflairs!

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
    so i was out wheelin last night with my buddy when he happened to get his exploder stuck in a big hole. i yanked him out no problem, but when we got home we noticed i almost ripped his entire back bumper and hitch off, it was all hanging by 2 mangled brackets!! haha we also got stuck in a hole, and i hit his side door, and we had to get toweed out by a towtruck at 3am!!! hahahaha again no damage to the jeep! gotta love fenderflairs!
    any pics?
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

maybe on my friends camera phone, i will find out and get him to email me them and i will toss them up here for sure!!!

Comment

I don't know if that sounds like fun or not! lol
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

it was fun! whats not fun about throwin your rig against the biggest baddest mudhole and hopeing that you make it out the other side so you dont have to step in the mud to hook up the straps. hahahah!

Comment

Working...
          X