Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roraima - Venezuela

Hey, you will need more than five minutes for the pictures below, but trust me, you will enjoy them…no cars at all…well…2-4/150 pictures with cars…

This place is located close to the border with Brasil and Guyana. 12 hours driving from Caracas, a little more that from here to Sacramento…

Actually, the triple point (punto triple) on the maps is exactly that…where the 3 countries are together in the maps lines…what a geek friends!!!

1 US$ = 3,000 Bs aprox…you do the math of the campground charge and the river crossing charge in the “boat” …

They had so much rain (cat and dogs) at the Tepui (flat mountains) that when they returned, it was not save just to walk in order to cross the rivers like they do at the beginning…

One of my friends is pregnant, so she is not there. Her husband takes a teddy bear the entire trip and the sign is for her too… girly stuff…

Enjoy,

Roberto

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...e&conn_speed=1

The pictures served to remind me that I've lived in SoCal for almost 16 years, and I still don't know how to speak Spanish.

Great pictures though! Looks like a great trip!
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X