Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so difficult???

To find a friggin MJ in San Diego!!! I swear every time we find one that looks good, its sold by the time we find it or about to be. We've had three over the last two weeks that we were so close on but they just slipped thru our fingers.

For those that don't know, Kevin (my roomate) is looking for an MJ as we have pretty much given up on trying to get his XJ registered here in CA. So the plan now is to find an MJ in decent shape for around 1,500 bucks and just swap all the stuff over to it from the XJ. Ideally we want one thats 4x4 with a 4.0L and AW4. but its not 100% necessary as we can easily swap over Kevins entire drivetrain if we had to, All we really need is an MJ with a decent bed and cab.

So if anyobody knows about or hears about an MJ up for sale PLEASE let us know ASAP. post here, IM me, e-mail me, or call me 619-602-8760 we really want to find one and get this project rolling so we can get the use of our carport back! I am calling upon the power of MJR to help us find an MJ!!
    YJ Master
    Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

www.craigslist.com
    Last edited by cbremer; 04-06-07, 08:16 PM. Reason: dot org. re-edit: duhh... dot com works too :poop:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

trust me we've been checking craigslist daily. like i said, the minute we see one on there and call its already gone.
      YJ Master

Comment

Seen this one?
        http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=911455
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

My neighbor is selling this one, said it was running good til it got hit. Some electrical got taken out. Believe he wants $5oo for it.

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

booking, yeah we did. its in PA and if ya read down a bit the guy decided to hack it up.

paul, not bad, but we are looking for an MJ or Comanche, not another XJ
            YJ Master

Comment

Really i could have sworn it was in Socal, It posted in the NAXJA socal for sale... that dude hacked it up! WTH? I wanted some things off that...
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

yeah im still trying to figure out why he posted it in the socal for sale forum. but he did hack it up. I guess hes turning the bed into a trailer or something
                YJ Master

Comment

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=811137
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X