Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which way should I go?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which way should I go?

    Now you'll know for sure!


    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

  • #2
    Rockin!!!

    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

    Motech Performance

    Comment


    • #3
      The white part is reflective. Like the MJR decals series I. So don't worry if you come in at night!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

      Comment


      • #4
        attababy' those are nice! i'll be looking for them out there
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK


        95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NAILER341
          attababy' those are nice! i'll be looking for them out there
          I'm going to be out there before the signs are.

          Comment


          • #6
            i'm sending the signs with chris and tammy thursday nite! so you might not be ...
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sarah
              i'm sending the signs with chris and tammy thursday nite! so you might not be ...
              I am still going to beat them...I am leaving in the early afternoon...1 or 2pm on Thursday. I don't want to be hunting for stuff in the dark. I get lost easy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by qwiksilver
                I am still going to beat them...I am leaving in the early afternoon...1 or 2pm on Thursday. I don't want to be hunting for stuff in the dark. I get lost easy.
                The King clan may be early also. We're leaving about noonish.
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

                Comment

                Working...
                X