Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the Yucaipa area?

Just moved to Yucaipa, and I was wondering if there were any decent areas open for wheeling in the general vicinity.

The hills around here and over in Oak glen/Cherry Valley are crisscrossed with lots of fire roads and forest service roads, but most of them I've tried are gated up or private property.

It'd be nice to find somewhere to wheel close to home when I don't have the time to drive up into the Big Bear area.

Any of you guys familiar with the area?

There are plenty of trails around here. What are you looking for mild or wild. A quick trip up the backside to Big Bear has some good stuff there is not to much local stuff that is still legal to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrat33 View Post
      There are plenty of trails around here. What are you looking for mild or wild. A quick trip up the backside to Big Bear has some good stuff there is not to much local stuff that is still legal to ride.
      Eh, anything really. Are most of the hills in the immediate vicinity of Yucaipa closed to off-roaders? Yucaipa ridge, the crafton hills, and the hills around Oak Glen?

Comment

there are a few in the oak glen area but most of the stuff around town has been bought by developers and is closed to us. Come by Nationwide on the blvd and 2nd street. I will make you a few trail maps and we can put together a run. Maybe holcom or gold depending on how hard you want to get.

Comment

I don't know the area but I'm getting married there Jun 16Th the wife to be family lives there ill ask them

Comment

Working...
          X