Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little fun

I also like to play photochop a little, here is a neat pic of my Jeep in pencil
    [SIZED]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/TJgirl/pencil.jpg?t=1174493315[/SIZED]

and here is one called charcoal
    [SIZED]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/TJgirl/charcoal.jpg?t=1174494394[/SIZED]
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Photoshop invasion!! Haha, looks nice! One of these days I'm going to pick a pic, print it largescale and frame it. You can get a good-sized custom poster for about $25.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

^^ We should have an MJR calandear (sp?) contest. and every one enters like 3 pics and then we can all buy them and help MJR out even more.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yes! a MJR calendar would be awesome!
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I've looked into the calendar idea before, but it was pretty darned expensive to do it well. That, and once the year has started, I'm stuck with a dead product. Too bad my laser printer only prints up to legal size hehe

Hnmm, maybe a POSTER which is a calendar
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Do you have a Costco membership? Im pretty sure they do it for cheap... and make it for next year. If you dont i can always check. I think the contest part would be the sweetest part.

A huge MJR collage poster would be sweet, with like the MJR logo all coming out at you in the middle or something...
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

that would be really cool! I'm on another jeep site that did a calender but it was of all the jeep guys wives and girlfriends posing on there jeeps. I think one of just our jeeps would be way cool. I think the poster idea is sweet! last night I dreamt of all the jeep forum decals and club stickers all on a T-shirt! lol. In a picture that I saw on here somewhere recently one guy had on a orange t-shirt and another guy had on a blue one with a big MY JEEP ROCKS emblem on it, I loved it, it looks awesome! going to have to do a little shopping soon. I want one!
              Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
              X