Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here it is

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Automatic with D44 and 4.10's. 2.5 Skyjacker lift with 35x12.5/17 BFG MT's.

I sold my other baby so I could get this.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Sweet. I got to spend 2 weeks on the Con wheeling the crap out of the Rubicon versions. Impressive vehicles. Much nicer all around than the Rubi TJ I drove both on and off road. I am hoping to buy one next year, my In-laws get theirs on 3/4.

Got any inside pics of the trailer? Camp in it right?

Comment

Yes trailer is for camping. Haven't taken any inside pics. I'll try tomorrow.

Comment

Although I think the Jeep is shweet. I gotta ask about that trailer! Can you stand up in that thing? (If you can, how do you reach the pedals on the Jeep?) My first impression was "SWEET, a portable meat locker!" But then I read the post.
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Did you build the trailor or buy it? and If you built it, do you have any building instructions?
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

the jeep is nice, but I like the TJ rubicon body style much more. I don't need 4 doors etc. the back end is so boxy! congrats on your new Jeep! Your little trailer looks home made, I like! I also have a tear drop trailer. It is for sleeping only pretty much but has a little kitchenett area in the back. It's really nice inside, has a queen size bed, a little nook for a t.v DVD player, lights etc. It's called the Little Guy! I go where I'm towed! I would love to sell it, let me know if anyone is interested. I have only used it twice, so it's brand new. I'm to big for it! lol
            [SIZED]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/TJgirl/thelittleguyteardrop.jpg?t=1171824480[/SIZED]
            [SIZED]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/TJgirl/IMAG0005.jpg?t=1171826121[/SIZED]Jeeps pull these with no problems, 4-bangers too!
            Last edited by Rubigirl; 02-18-07, 12:25 PM.
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

great lookin' jeep al!
              congrats. are you going to bring it out to JV next year?
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

The trailer is a modified Teardrop design that I built in my garage. Started with 60' of 2" square tube and that is what I have now. It is 4' high x 5' wide and 9.5' long. It has 1.5" of foam insulation all the way around. Heating and A/C. The back opens up for cooking. It is very comfortable. If anybody is at TDS, you will get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  great lookin' jeep al!
                  congrats. are you going to bring it out to JV next year?

I hope to. Needs lockers and some protection first. LSD in the rear ain't shit.

Comment

so how you loking the 07 the 35s look nice under it im going to try and fit 305/70 17 under it with no life its a 34X12 tire see how it works out lol

Comment

you sure did a nice job on that trailer!
                      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

The trailer isn't completely done yet. Still some minor interior work to do, then complete the kitchen area.

Comment

Awsome! Hey if you dont mind could you Im me what you ended up paying for that bad boy...Its what I am looking at right now and prices seem to be all over the place!
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
                          X