Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madison has 2 sonics actuallys, and huntsville has like two more. Then we've got a bunch of steak houses. We've got an outback in madison and huntsville, a Ryan's in huntsville (I think), a longhorns in Madison, Ruby Tuesday's, TGI Fridays, We've got a Rosie's (Mexican restruant), and some other weird places. Got more chinese food than we know what to do with. Got a Beaureguards (Cajun), a Beurgarten's Cafe (German), A Red Lobster's in Huntsville, and a barbeque joint that's got the best in south east. But I work at Bandito Burrito's. It's a privately owned hole in the wall Cantina that serves some of the best common mexican food. And I'm not jsut saying that cause I work there. It's well known in madison. great........now I'm really hungry.
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

i've never eatin at any of these places, i would almost say im ??canadian?? hahaha, im so hungry. but they best sit down place is....... the keg, hands down, theres not even a contest. the keg wins
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Sonic has a blended rootbeer float that is sooooo good. When I was at the NCO academy at Lackland AFB I had one everyday after class. The Sonic was right outside the gate. Closest sonic is 25 miles away now in Tehachapi.
        Dennis
        04 TJ
        4.0/Auto
        RE 4.5 Long Arm
        Rock-It Man Rockers
        33x12.50 BFG A/T
        desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

I haven't seen a Sonic since I lived in Shreveport Louisiana about 7 years ago! Good ole greasy food down in the south! I moved back to my home town in Calif. Yes I gained all the weight I had lost back!! damn it! lol
          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
          X