• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at this..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57076
    hmmmm? what is really going on?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

they did the same thing for XJ's. I dont see the problem.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

the thought of a 200 dollar intake for the use of a jeep for 3 weeks is a little short funded, eh?
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

$200 and a sticker?

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

the original poster (in his 2nd post) did say they'd also pay up to $40/day for you get a rental car. i've seen AEM around for awhile, it seems like a pretty reputable company, but they seem to make mostly stuff for the import (rice) crowd. good to see that they're now branching into Jeeps/trucks too.

go for it erik! just make sure to tell them that you have a dead cylinder

Comment

I did this type of thing for the intake that Q-tec sells. The chrome one with the K&N looking filter on the end, but I only had to take the Jeep to their shop for initial measurements, and then a test fit. They mailed me the set up when it was done.
            That was in Gardena too
            I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

I've done this with my audi. I got a $2,500 set of "big brakes" for about 4 hrs of testing at a track, this consisted of 100mph-0 stops, 60-0 stops, J-turns . Many of the aftermarket parts we all want are developed and tested in Sothern California.
              The manufacturers know what they are looking for, after all, sustained gains at WOT are not really features we need in our jeeps. I'll bet you will be hooked up to a dyno every couple of days for an hour or so while the develop the part. My guess is they would get that jeep running at its best befor they started.

Comment

Working...
              X