Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Jeepless

I sold my Jeep.:sad: :sad: :sad: Good thing, I'm going to start looking for a 2007 4 door. Hopefully I will have it by TDS, lifted and on 35's.

I got my asking price 12K. A nice down payment on the new one.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Congrats on the good sale dude, whoever got the jeep is gonna be thrilled with it! Yeah, a 4 door wrangler sounds sweet. I don't like them, but they are slowly growing on me. Who knows, maybe the new 4door JK could be the new XJ....cause the liberty did a bad job of it. Just keep Jeepin' once you get a new toy to play with.
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

I'd wait for an 08... with 50000 07s on backorder, you could probably order it now and get it near May. In June or July you should be able to order an 08. By then we'll hope that they have a few of the quality issues worked out.

There has been some paint problems, roofs leaking, missing equipment and very thin sheet metal. People have reported actually being able to see their hood buffet during crosswinds because it's so thin.

Time will tell I guess. I'm planning on waiting for the 08, myself.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

I have a 4 door it works well if they work all the bugs out of them just like any new modle mine is in the shop again would not start today 12v in the battery nothing to the dash at all realy sucked but we have taken it every place all my budys with there dodges and k5's have gone and the kids love it so the ramcharger is going away now if only Jeep can get it back to me lol

Comment

good job selling the Jeep, Al. the buyer has a heckuva rig! any progress on the Samurai?

Comment

It's got 4" lift and 31 super swamper tsl's. I have 5.13's to install and hopefully I will get that done next week. I'll post progress pics tomorrow.

Comment

Are you bringing the Sami to JV?
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Is the Jeep still going to be local to you so you can still visit it?!
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Tam, it isn't quite ready yet for JV. It will be next time though.

Comment

The Jeep is still local. I'll probably see it on the trails.

Comment

the jeep you sold is better than the one you want in my opinion! but best of luck to ya!
                      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
                        the jeep you sold is better than the one you want in my opinion! but best of luck to ya!
                        It won't be when I get done.

Comment

I really like that conversion that makes your jeep you sold ,look like a little jeep truck! and then the spear back there gave it a Baja flare.
                          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Well I found a Jeep today. I've been looking at everyones inventory from San Diego to the Bay area. A dealer north of Fresno is making a trade and it just happens to be what I am looking for. It isn't my first choice in color but it was one I would take. White, with Dual tops, auto and 4.10's. Going to look at it Friday after work. If I get it I will order the lift this weekend and then get 35's sometime next week. TDS here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                              Well I found a Jeep today. I've been looking at everyones inventory from San Diego to the Bay area. A dealer north of Fresno is making a trade and it just happens to be what I am looking for. It isn't my first choice in color but it was one I would take. White, with Dual tops, auto and 4.10's. Going to look at it Friday after work. If I get it I will order the lift this weekend and then get 35's sometime next week. TDS here I come.
                              That's great to here Al. Looking forward to seeing you @ TDS.

Comment

Working...
                              X