Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Sunday

:shout: well it's the big day, my team didn't make it this season but I still love to watch the game! I'm rooting for the Colts but let the best team win! We are having a little super sunday party, I made deviled eggs and were having Brats and hot dogs with all the fix ins. chips, dip etc. what are you doing for the bowl today? whatever you do have fun and be safe! :beer: :pizza: :beer:
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Lol, I did all my partying last night. A buddy of mine threw a birthday party for himself. Unfortunately i did get off work until 11pm and all the girls had left and gone home by the time I got there....poor me.
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

Aaawwww.....Rubi, everyones already at the parties, living it up. We here in San Diego are still moping around, mubbling something about the Chargers and how they are supposed to be there, playing in the superbowl.
      Depression, shock....no awe, is more the mood down here, I think.
      Unbelievable weather here today. Warm, clear, just a gorgeous day.

Have a great day, may your team win.
      Still waiting to see some pictures of your runs, up in your area Button.
      Bob
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

I'm writing a paper for school.... very exciting.
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
          Aaawwww.....Rubi, everyones already at the parties, living it up. We here in San Diego are still moping around, mubbling something about the Chargers and how they are supposed to be there, playing in the superbowl.
          Depression, shock....no awe, is more the mood down here, I think.
          Unbelievable weather here today. Warm, clear, just a gorgeous day.

Have a great day, may your team win.
          Still waiting to see some pictures of your runs, up in your area Button.
          Bob
          I was so depressed about the Chargers being out I had to leave the area and root for the Colts. I had a great time though! Great weather, great game and lots of fun! Back to work tomorrow! Yay!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
          X