Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jeep Wranglers

i was driving home from work this morning and was passed by a couple of those new 4 door wranglers, so i started wondering what everyone opinon of them is??
    :devil: Giffer

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
    i was driving home from work this morning and was passed by a couple of those new 4 door wranglers, so i started wondering what everyone opinon of them is??
    i have seen a couple of them lifted on 35's+ and they look great!
    i dont know how capable they are off road, but i like the looks.

it would be difficult for me to rake one across the rocks as new as they are, but after a few years on the road, i'll bet they make great trail rigs
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

My intention is to sell my Jeep and buy a 4 door. I plan on puttin 35's on it and using it for everything. ANYBODY WANT A GREAT TRAIL RIG. Mine is for sale.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I think they look too much like a mini H3, im not a fan, way to many power options to break when mud gets inside, i think they look flimsy and breakable, thats all

Hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
          I think they look too much like a mini H3, im not a fan, way to many power options to break when mud gets inside, i think they look flimsy and breakable, thats all

Hurricane
          Come on, tell us how you REALLY feel. lol

Comment

Blaine had an opportunity to drive them on the Rubicon when they first came out, and said they were very capable. There are numerous threads on other boards about this subject. Ill see if I can find one.

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

i'm sure they are highly capable rigs and an improvement over the TJ, I just think the 4 door looks like a cross between an H3 and a Mercedes G-wagon and I really can't get over that.

just my $0.02
              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Will they probably capable? They wouldn't je a jeep if they werent. BUT, I just don't like them. They new wranglers are totally cool...just I don't like the 4 doors. They look like a hummer wannabe. And don't be dissin the H3, I think hummer finally got it right for a change. H1...great offroad but too wide. H2...speaks for itself....h3....It's more narrow than either the H1 or H2, and is shorter than the H2 and far less heavy, the H3's will probably be sweet!!
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X