Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Magnet...

So my roomate got some new bushings and boots for his shifter in his RX-7 and we went down to the parking garage to install them. As i go to my Jeep to get my tool bag out of the back, i see the name Tami and a Phone # written in the mud on the side of my door!!!

HAHAH i couldnt believe it. Funny stuff. Ive already thought it could just be someone messing around, and i erased it before i thought of you guys and posting a pic of it. Hopefully she didnt scratch her name and number into my PAINT! im gonna have to have my insurace co call her. hahaha
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Soooo...have you called the number yet?
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

whats the number?
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Haha no i didnt call it, and i erased the number off the Jeep when i saw it. Not my style. lol i thought about it then i was like what if its a man?! ewwww...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
          So my roomate got some new bushings and boots for his shifter in his RX-7 and we went down to the parking garage to install them. As i go to my Jeep to get my tool bag out of the back, i see the name Tami and a Phone # written in the mud on the side of my door!!!

HAHAH i couldnt believe it. Funny stuff. Ive already thought it could just be someone messing around, and i erased it before i thought of you guys and posting a pic of it. Hopefully she didnt scratch her name and number into my PAINT! im gonna have to have my insurace co call her. hahaha
          Num nut
          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Your getting Lucky. i seem to give out "my" phone number out more in the jeep then what i get. By "my" i mean a random one because someone is pissed that i shot mud or gravel at their new H2, or was ripping up their front yard. you should have kept it.
            :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
              Num nut
              Now thats funny
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

Allen,
                Don't take that crap from Danny or Bob. They're just jealous! Well Hell, I am too : ) Chicks love Jeeps!
                Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

What took you so long to post that? You mentioned that to me a couple days ago... Milk it for all you can!
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                    What took you so long to post that? You mentioned that to me a couple days ago... Milk it for all you can!
                    My roomate told me to pot it. he figured you guys would get a kick out of it. and Num nuts is about right... Its Ok haha But i know you guys are jealous

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

dude what if it was a hot jeep chick and you just missed out!
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

hahah What if it was an ugly tranny and wanted to tie me up!?!?!?! OMG that was gross... lol

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Rat,, just cuz you wright your own phone## on your jeep is not the same thing....
                          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                            hahah What if it was an ugly tranny and wanted to tie me up!?!?!?! OMG that was gross... lol
                            Ohhhhh, the possibilities...

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                              Rat,, just cuz you wright your own phone## on your jeep is not the same thing....
                              Neener neener, :censor: you just wish I would have written my # on your Jeep...

Comment

Working...
                              X