Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project

Going to start with 4" lift, 31" Super Swamper TSL's and some 5.13's in the axles. Already have all the parts. Just need to get busy. License plate will read PEBLCRL.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

That's a good way to start off the New Year..... Are you planing any swap parts from the Jeep into the Suzuki to upgrade the Jeep? keep us posted with pics.
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

SWEET!!! I had a friend with a samuri and 35s it was pretty freakin cool. Hope to see it out on the trails soon!
      -Allen
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Nice thing to be able to use the passengers of the rig rather than a hi-lift jack to change a bad tire!

Should be a fun mod, but if I had one, I'd just run it stock to see how much that little roll-over deathmobile could do "out of the box".

Post pics! "MySammyRocks"
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning View Post
          Should be a fun mod, but if I had one, I'd just run it stock to see how much that little roll-over deathmobile could do "out of the box".

Post pics! "MySammyRocks"

They really aren't anymore unstable than a jeep is or any other suv. You hear about people lifting a tire on a Jeep just making a turn.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Cool, man!
            That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Sammies are totally sweet.
              I know a get that's got three, and they are awsome.
              He's got one that he swapped in a 6 cyl, and put a 4" lift on it. OMG...he was running through thick Alabama red clay mud stuff like it was a dry road. I couldn't help but drop my jaw. Like...he actually tried to get it stuck, and the only thing we could do was get it to bottom out in some ruts the local 6ft F150's and large trucks had made in some of the trails.
              WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
              [_____]
              (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
              []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
              X