Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering

hello all just wondering if a 1995 Grand cherokee laredo with a 5.2 V8 AWD is a decent jeep. not really to go wheeling but more to pull two jet skis and ride around town with my family. A neighbor at my parents is selling me one for around $1200 and im wondering if its a good buy.
    it only has 103000 miles on it and everything looks good and it runs strong. a few other questions about it but ill hold off for now.

Seems like a great buy to me. Do it.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

are there n e known problems with these jeeps or are they like every other car out there. as long as u take care of it it will take care of you? also what is the largest size tire i can get by with on stock suspension?

Comment

Just take care of it, dont romp it hard unless your willing to break something and it will take care of you. and im pretty sure the biggest tire you can put on it is 30X9.5 but im only 70% sure on that one. haha
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
        X