Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forward: stolen jeep.

this is not my jeep. just posting this here to help a fellow jeeper.

So I got up yesterday morning and went out to the garage to warm up the Jeep, and found the garage empty... The door was open and the Jeep is gone.

We have no enemies or people angry with us, it is a nice nieghborhood...
    I am at a complete loss of words.

It appears thet the thief came in through the unlocked side door, opened the garage door, and most likely pushed the jeep out so as not to make noise.
    My wife is destroyed because she accidentally left the keys in it, but come on... it was INSIDE the garage!!!

Not a great time of the year to loose something so valuble to us, While we would love to see it recovered, just having our personal belongings back would be nice. In the center console was our marrage license, pictures from our wedding, a high lift jack that belonged to an uncle who past away, and some very unreplacable memories...

Here are some pictures of it, police said the most likely possibilty for recovery was to catch someone trying to make a buck selling some parts, It has a tan hardtop with tinted windows and full doors.. and is pretty hard to miss as a whole... We are in northern CA but whos knows where it is by now...

If you are browsing today and happen across anything that looks like mine send me an e-mail, Thanks so much and wish us luck.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Thief's are rat Bas-Turds-the only bigger ones are the insurance companies....I think the wife was mistaken....she didn't leave the keys in it unless they were in the console out of site.....because I know they weren't in the ignition (even it it was in the garage):wink:
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Hope they find it or them! I know your pain!
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friends loss.

I'll post a link to this thread on some other boards I frequent.
        K7MTO

Comment

Thats terrible! Hope they find it.
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X