Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal to Watch Movies with Friends...WTF?!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal to Watch Movies with Friends...WTF?!

I dont know if this story is true but if it is its freakin ridiculous...

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/11/h...gulations.html
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

What next?

So I ask whatever happen to this being a free country??? What kinda BS will they come up with next!!
    Oh and by the way HI

Comment

haha Whats up man? Im Allen, If you haven noticed already im on here like 24/7. If you ever come out here maybe we could wheel sometime.

EDIT: Fixied it. lol
      Last edited by swbooking; 11-29-06, 10:34 PM. Reason: Cause i suck at typing
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
        haha Whats up man? Im Allen, If you haven noticed already im on here like 24/7. If you ever come out here maybe we could wheen sometime.
        what is this "wheen"-ing you speak of?
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
          what is this "wheen"-ing you speak of?
          HAHAHAHA Wow that sounds gay... you can tell how much i pay attention to what i write...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Hey.. I spend a lot of time on the net too... Kinda nice to have ppl to talk to who actually care when I ramble on about my Jeep... Gonna be here alot til Friday.. There callin for a foot of snow... and then the fun begins

Comment

Heck yeah its almost time for snow here in SoCal. Cant wait. Id help you out with your CJ but I dont know too much on tat subject. CJBrian on this form had a badass CJ7 maybe he could help you out. and im not sure but i think the 700R Tranny bolts up, but im probably wrong.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I hope you don't believe everything you read.
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah im pretty sure its not true, and even if it is i guarantee it wont happen, but just figured id post it to have people chat a little on the fourms...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

dude thats sucks, but it'll probly pass seeing as hollywood needs our money too, j/k, they're just wanting more money, they're gonna hand that bill to congress, and get laughed at.

Comment

That story is complete BS... first of all, how could they even come close to enforcing that? Some people are so gullible... Allen, hopefully you're not one of them!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                        Yeah im pretty sure its not true, and even if it is i guarantee it wont happen, but just figured id post it to have people chat a little on the fourms...
                        Nope Not me....^^

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Hey Allen, get a part time job. You got waaaay to much time on your hands. oh and while I am at it. Get back to work Matt.

Bob
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                            Hey Allen, get a part time job. You got waaaay to much time on your hands. oh and while I am at it. Get back to work Matt.

Bob
                            haha I do, but its only on the weekends at Deer Lick Lumber (youve proably seen it lol). and I have a job I GO TO COLLEGE! haha I know i have a lot of time but this quarter is a light load, next quarter is gonna be pretty tough. My roomate showed me that. I definently do go looking for that crap haha.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post

Bob
                              Yeah Matt, get back to work....

-Mat
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X