Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG sweet... good luck.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

His daughter's kinda cute. Anyway, those are pretty sweet. I just hope I can get my Jeep/POS into something that'll tackle stuff like that!!

...so when are you guys coming Eastside to do this kinda stuff. You're always welcome at my place...I think.
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

nice pics, vern!
        how did the night run go?
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

The night run was real dark. I left with another xj about 6:30. Marcos group went in around 3:00. About 7:30 we ran into the RK buggies coming back down around slick rock. Stopped BS'd a while. Marco mentioned that there was closure signs now at mountain springs. They took the lower section under the trail.

It was really dark without lights couldnt see 10ft. We continued on through. The last water fall gave us a little trouble. No my group did not do the lower section.

3 hrs and out. Took a close look at the new BLM signs. Not a vehicle trail closed endangered plants? Well that certained stopped going back through.

Well check with the BLM again and see how to engage if it can be reopened. About a month ago we ran into the Serria club in there. It was just a matter of time I guess.

So it is a closed trail now.
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Well, that really sucks to hear, Vern. what are these so called "endangered plants"? it is a valley full of ROCKS!
            so.... off to Mexico we go
            ERIK

Comment

here are a couple more pics of people with their game faces on
              these are from this week on the trail.

ERIK

Comment

E,
                How was JV? One of the buggy guys pulled out and came down to painted gorge. Said it was pretty packed.

Either Brian has hemorrhoids or he has a bad case of sunglare! Great shots! Looks like your having fun also!

I'm not sure if they are endangered plants but to you their dangerous plants:wink:

I think they closed it to protect you
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                X