X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT FOR THE QUEEZY. Stupid, I Know...

Just thought Id share...

FLAME SUIT ON

Long story short, the motor was on and i was on my lunch brake, I remembered the engine bay looked pretty nasty so I decided to clean it, the corner of the rag got caught in the belt and took my hand with it, and the end result, as you can see, is what happens when your fingers go in between the belt and the power steering pulley of a straight 6 4.0L Jeep Motor. (Happened August 1st)

and yes i know your NEVER supposed to work on the car with the engine on. Thanks. haha

HERE YOU GO:
    Shattered the middle finger into six pieces, got 15 stiches, 2 hours of surgery, and broke the ring finger right at the knuckle. It happened at about noonish and I didnt get home till 3 in the morning. That day sucked.

And Now:
    Its a little smaller looking, but should fill in a bit and the nail and everything is supposed to grow back to normal. Lets Hope. Oh and the black is from these little silver nitrate sticks (i think they were called) they just dye crap that color. It looks gross.

Thanks for taking a look hope it wasent too nasty...
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

OWWWEEE!!
    that is bad news!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
      2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

glad you will have a full recovery, thanks for the pic's!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Allen, Allen, Allen........ what to do with you.
          Glad your on the mend.
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

I know... haha cant take me anywhere.
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
              I know... haha cant take me anywhere.
              Eek! Good to hear everything will be allright. Someone remind me to have an extra long safety meeting for the next AAT run
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Ouch..but your smilling...middle finger till working:wink: Alrighty then!
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  Eek! Good to hear everything will be allright. Someone remind me to have an extra long safety meeting for the next AAT run
                  HAHA TRUST ME, I learned my lesson, I'm a lot more careful now a days But a safety meeting is still good as long as its not TOOOOO long... haha

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

niiiiice....
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

You're smiling in that first picture...must have been some goooood pain killers!
                      -Bob
                      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

HAHA I was SOOOOOOO Morphined up. Still hurt like you wouldnt imagine.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X