Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that it's come to this

Sadly I have to sell my YJ due to debt. It's a real bummer, and now I'm driving an 81 subabru GL (at least I still have 4 wheel drive (with a t-case!)) but it's just not the same. Hopefully I'll have myself a TJ by next summer, that's the plan any way. I'm planning on selling it locally, but if you're in Ohio, and would like to see it, I'd be glad to show it to you, you can find it on auto trader (zip- 43050).

The main reason for this post is to thank all you wonderful Jeepers for your help, I was real lucky to have your knowledge to fill in when mine ended when it came to fixing the duke, and I can honestly say I've learned a lot from you guys (and gals).

I plan on sticking around, just to keep learning, and possibly help someone else, and one day, I WILL visit the west, and go jeeping with some of you guys, it's been one of my dreams from day one.

Thanks again everyone!

Sorry to hear that. You can always stick around the fourms and learn what you can, that way when you get a new Jeep youll be all ready with all the answers! And If your ever in SoCal you can hitch a ride with me.
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
    X