• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gouda

new addition to the family.
    what a little pain in the ass!
    this little bastard can jump FIVE feet!
    he jumps up on the block wall and walks to neighbors yards and runs the neighborhood.

do you have any idea what kind of dog this is?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

he looks like a cross between a chihuahua and a dachsund. What on EARTH would posess you to adopt such a pia?

Get a REAL DOG Erik! Sheesh...boy will Zoe be disappointed. What does Pepe think?

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Yeah i was thinking dachsund and like some type of terrier, jack? haha little dogs are a pia. But its still a dog so its cool, i like the name BTW.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

looks like a bastard to me! BTW, why the hell did you name the dog after a Cheese!?!?
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

That's not a dog....

...it's a snack for a dog.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I think we have a contender for Gouda...

Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Erik
              cute dog
              you should be proud
              Not everyone would ignore everyones opinion about real dogs and choose one that shows off their obvious closeness to come out of the closet.
              I feel that soon you will come to terms with your altenative sexuality and embrace this dog for all he is.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA:wink:

seriously, cute dog
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

i happen to like cheese!

as far as where the dog came from..
                it was walking around in my wifes store by himself for a while doing some shopping.
                she brought the little bastard home so we could put up signs to find his owner. no luck there.
                the little bastard got away and was missing for a couple of days... now this is where i gets strange.

my sons girlfriend lost her wallet. she later got a call from the woman that found it. when she went to get it, the woman asked if she knew anyone that had lost a dog.

well, it just so happens the woman that found the wallet also had gouda.
                i figured it had to be fate or something. so... home he came, and has been a royal pain in the ass ever since.

sarah recommends the dog whisperer.

i must be a glutton for punnishment.
                ERIK

Comment

Looks like a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix - I can definately see Dachshund in the nose.

Don't let all the "real men have big dogs" BS get you down - some of us don't have to compensate
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY
                  You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

With those big ears it's no wonder he can fly so high! Hehe. Good luck with him, and strap him to a GPS or something
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
                      Erik
                      cute dog
                      you should be proud
                      Not everyone would ignore everyones opinion about real dogs and choose one that shows off their obvious closeness to come out of the closet.
                      I feel that soon you will come to terms with your altenative sexuality and embrace this dog for all he is.

seriously, cute dog

Now that's funny....lmao
                      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
                        Erik
                        cute dog
                        you should be proud

seriously, cute dog
                        yu have analyzed all of this incorrectly.
                        you see, i am comfortable enough in my sexuality that i dont have to get some big ass dog to carry on the ploy of masculinity.
                        you have to be strong in order to pull some shit like this off
                        my heterosexuality is quite in tact, little dogs and all.

outside of all of that, i think i'm gonna get one of those electric collar/fence zappers to teack this little bastard.
                        ERIK

Comment

OOOoooo FUN! Can we come over and play too?

Tam
                          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                            sarah recommends the dog whisperer.
                            A what!
                            "Please please be a good boy and run away, oops, I mean don't run away" they whispered in his stanky waxie ear.

Something like that? I'll send you the bill.

Dog whisperer, now I saw the movie but wasn't that a horse?

Sounds like the little turd's a runner. We use to find ours on the front porch when he got out. He just wanted to see what was going on in the front yard so I put a window for him through the gate. Took care of a lot of undesirable issues. Funny how they train you over time.

Good luck, Gouda, oops, I mean Erik

B&T TJ

Comment

Oscar the Wonderwienerdog's the same way - the gardeners have let him out more than once, he just sleeps on the porch.

He really appreciates Halloween, the one night a year all the neighborhood kids come over to visit HIM
                              Jeff
                              OHV76V
                              KG6TY
                              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X