Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who are mother's only

Have any of you women that have kids been four wheeling while pregnant? If you haven't, how about stating your reasons why.

I have and that was with king4wd's son Sean while we were attending our first Hi Desert Round Up. I asked the doctor and he said, "Well, as long as you know what to expect fine! Also, if it gets to be too much get out and walk for a bit."

I took precautionary measures in the Jeep, went to WAL*MART bought two of those seatbelt shoulder softies put them around my tummy and off we went. The only hard part I had to deal with was going to the "potty" on the trail and being able to sit comfortably during lunch on the trails.

Otherwise, in August King4wd & I gave birth to a healthy 8lb 15oz bouncing baby Sean Howard. Megan, I didn't have a 4X4 then because I didn't meet King4wd until 1996 by then she was almost 5 years old.
    Last edited by NAILER341; 10-13-03, 09:41 PM.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

BTW

Any moms that goes four wheeling with kids. Do you guys go topless on the Jeep with a child younger than 6? My youngest, of course, Sean is 2. We plan on bringing him and Megan with us to PVD. Do you suggest topless or top? If we go topless, he'll definitely have sunscreen galore on him.

Comment

HOw about women who aren't married. Would you consider four wheeling while pregnant?

Comment

i'm not a woman but i had to read this post anyway.. how pregnant, are we talikn' here? i think that makes a difference.
        i think if the trails are driven aired down, and like there is a pregnant woman in the jeep.. there should be no problem. i have had back surgery, and am able to run the trails.. i know that isnt quite the same, but it makes me a bit more sensative than someone who hasnt.
        just my 2cents... but for the real answer... ask your physitian
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          i'm not a woman but i had to read this post anyway.. how pregnant, are we talikn' here? i think that makes a difference.
          i think if the trails are driven aired down, and like there is a pregnant woman in the jeep.. there should be no problem. i have had back surgery, and am able to run the trails.. i know that isnt quite the same, but it makes me a bit more sensative than someone who hasnt.
          just my 2cents... but for the real answer... ask your physitian
          Great 2cents worth. Is there anyway we can change the name of this thread to four wheeling with medical issues?

Actually, I was 6 1/2 mos pregnant and now I have back problems.

Comment

i changed the title for you...
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Rain (Raingler.com) wheeled her Jeep up until delivery...or close. Maybe shell add her thoughts on this...

I do know however, that she was still hoisting herself into her raised Jeep the entire time...

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                  Rain (Raingler.com) wheeled her Jeep up until delivery...or close. Maybe shell add her thoughts on this...

I do know however, that she was still hoisting herself into her raised Jeep the entire time...

Tam
                  Oh geez. She beats me. However, our Jeep isn't lifted yet, but I still had a hard time climbing in and out.

Tell her to post!

Comment

Working...
                  X