Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Ranting

I'm getting tired of this whole "I can't work on the Jeep until we find my sister a car" thing. It's making me SO mad...it's getting ridiculous. Seriously, i'm getting itchy to work on my jeep. Cause i've still got the crunchy fender, and after getting all the bondo off the hood, with this car thing in the way, I don't see my body getting strightened out anytime soon! I have a crunched fender, a bent bumper, rippled front part of the tub where the tub meets the fender, the passenger side of the front grill bent in, dings across the top of the hood where it flew up on the previous owner and myself, A bent support on the underside of the hood. AND I still need tires, a tranny rebuild, new gauges, and then to paint it after all the body work is done. Then after all that I can begin to work on my goodies! So my sister needs to hurry up and either find herself a new car that's within my parent's price range, OR fix the one she's got...cause i'm getting seriously PISSED!!!

Thankyou for listening to my rant...and waisting a good two or three minutes of your life...
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

im confused? cant you work on it? do you work? who are you ranting about not working on it..just curious?
    Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

dont worry about all the dings, chicks dig body damage! haha its all good, its a trail jeep right? trust me it will get dingged up eventually. and yeah just work on it yourself,
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
        dont worry about all the dings, chicks dig body damage! haha its all good, its a trail jeep right? trust me it will get dingged up eventually. and yeah just work on it yourself,

lol nice
        Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy
          I'm getting tired of this whole "I can't work on the Jeep until we find my sister a car" thing. It's making me SO mad...it's getting ridiculous. Seriously, i'm getting itchy to work on my jeep. Cause i've still got the crunchy fender, and after getting all the bondo off the hood, with this car thing in the way, I don't see my body getting strightened out anytime soon! I have a crunched fender, a bent bumper, rippled front part of the tub where the tub meets the fender, the passenger side of the front grill bent in, dings across the top of the hood where it flew up on the previous owner and myself, A bent support on the underside of the hood. AND I still need tires, a tranny rebuild, new gauges, and then to paint it after all the body work is done. Then after all that I can begin to work on my goodies! So my sister needs to hurry up and either find herself a new car that's within my parent's price range, OR fix the one she's got...cause i'm getting seriously PISSED!!!

Thankyou for listening to my rant...and waisting a good two or three minutes of your life...
          I'd have sworn that I read somewhere that you had said that the Jeep was your dad's...not yours. :dunno: If so, sorta makes the rant a waste of time. Not trying to sound harsh...just my thoughts!
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

wheres the popcorn?
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Chicks dig body damage......
              Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Sorry! It's just a rap song by Afroman, called colt .45, I really didn't mean to offend anybody.
                WTF Mate?

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

I don't think that you're gonna get much sympathy around here. I used to complain about my little sisters(3 of them), then I grew up!
                  I have a Jeep

Comment

They aint kidding about the chicks digging body damage.

Comment

Yeah, Chicks dig body damage, it's true, BUT, I'd like to get the jeep to the point where the body damage is actually MINE! Something I can be proud of! Cause I earned it. This stuff is from the previous owner not knowing how to drive, and hitting an SUV somewhere here in town.
                      WTF Mate?

______
                      [_____]
                      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                      []--o---[]

Comment

I a sure it will all buff out.

Navy-Jeepster
                        Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                        Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Working...
                        X