Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bear fishing

went trout fishing tuesday... didnt catch a damn thing and the fish were jumping out of the water all around me. big ol fish... im mad! lol
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Thats when you wish you were flyfishing. Nothing like sitting in a tube casting flies over rising trout. Man I need to finish my jeep so I can go fishing.
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
      went trout fishing tuesday... didnt catch a damn thing and the fish were jumping out of the water all around me. big ol fish... im mad! lol
      sounds about right for Big Bear.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah big bear sucks for fishing... unfortunately, good thing i can go to Arrowhead
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I fish big bear all the time. ITs good if you know how to fish it, TROLLING is the key. I like using Rapalas. My last outing a few weeks back my self and dad landed 6 or 7 trout and one was about 4lbs. just troll as slow as possible. i have a cool litle spot i go to, where i fish a creek and catch little browns all day long.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it kinda hard to troll w/o a boat?

I know I troll PCH for queers all day long and don't have a boat, so maybe I'm mistaken. :dunno:

Oh, and you are correct, I can't fish, but i am a queer magnet.
            Last edited by NAILER341; 09-29-06, 08:52 AM.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

best place I have ever found to fish, the fish market, I always get fish there.
              Although Dukes has mentioned something about candy and a......, sorry, I forgot I pormised never to tell about that.
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

I fish here once a week, sometimes twice:

http://www.waltswharf.com/

Never came home empty yet..
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY
                You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

trolling for queers.. hahah .. thats funny... someone told me that the fish that were jumping were carp not trout. ... so where are some good spots around the 909 to fish? no boat btw.
                  1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

if you dont mind paying to fish, Irvine lakes has some great trophies.
                    http://irvinelake.net/article1.htm
                    http://fishingnetwork.net/blog1/

you could always come over to my place and fish for some cod out of my ass. NICE AND FRESH!
                    the trout season is just getting readt to break loose. plan quickly, and you might get one of last years trophies
                    Last edited by Dukes69; 09-30-06, 09:39 PM.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it kinda hard to troll w/o a boat?

I know I troll PCH for queers all day long and don't have a boat, so maybe I'm mistaken. :dunno:

Oh, and you are correct, I can't fish, but i am a queer magnet.
                      Wonder if Tam is aware of this...:confused: :dunno:
                      -Bob
                      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X