Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry I haven't been around much...this is why!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I haven't been around much...this is why!

Sorry I haven't been around much or been out off-roading since the Rubicon Trail run, but for good reason...

My car is in the works for Dinan S3-R, 460 Hp Supercharger kit & More...

Bulletproof Motorsport Speedlab from Santa Ana, CA is doing all the Dinan install & StopTech Big Brake Kit.

S3-R Package-Intercooled Supercharged Manual M3 Coupe-SMG (JRZ):

Intercooled supercharger, SystemFree Flow Exhaust, High Flow Throttle Bodies, Front Strut Tower Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace, Stage 3 suspension System-JRZ shocks, 3.91 Limited Slip Differential, SMG Transmission Software, Dinan floor mats

BMS will have my car for about 1 1/2 weeks. They have pushed StopTech to get my brakes in because my car is being entered into a magazine challenge in October. BMS was asked to provide a car in a Eurotuner GP magazine shootout, so they approached me to use my car...I said yes!

The format is 3 categories, with 12 to 15 cars competing. First category is a dyno run to see what wheel horsepower the cars can put down. The second category is drag strip runs at LACR for the fastest quarter mile times, and the third category is a time trial at the Streets of Willow at Willow Springs Raceway. This is all going to happen October 10th - 12th. The next week after, the car will be at BravarianX in Brea, CA to get installed...Vorsteiner full CF Hood, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, ACS CF Front Spoiler, Full front end clear bra, my HRE 540s mounted on Mich. PS2s & other little minor stuff and then another couple of weeks getting my stereo custom modified.

My car will be representing BravarianX & BMS in the Hot Imports night car show at the LA Convention Center, November 18th frome 1-9 pm. It's the weekend after my birthday, so we are gonna party in LA after the car show to celebrate my B-day!

I will post some pics of my car when I drop it off! & of course more when it's done!

Here is the the link to the Photo Album that is a work in progress:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...il-AlbumInvite

This is how it is today...Though I know what is going into my car...this is still scary looking:

Last edited by Bumpy; 09-27-06, 08:42 AM.
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

i dont understand how this could interfere with your being able to access the internet for the past month. without reading the post, i thought you were in an accident. this would have been a lagitimate excuse.
    having your car fixed..... not valid.:yay:

by the way, can i have all of the "take off" parts?
    looks like a cool project.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
      i dont understand how this could interfere with your being able to access the internet for the past month. without reading the post, i thought you were in an accident. this would have been a lagitimate excuse.
      having your car fixed..... not valid.:yay:

by the way, can i have all of the "take off" parts?
      looks like a cool project.

Erik,

Yah, I understand...there has been a lot more to it than that...I've been dealing with a lot of job crap (my boss WAS an A-hole) & I was let go Friday because he wanted to have his power trip. I've been networking & have a great opportunity lined up with the shop that is working on my car right now...we are gonna start a BMW aftermarket street & racing product line, but that is still all in the works right now. I've also been partying my butt off & seem to never be at home & on my computer...work I had limmited access. I'm also kinda seeing this woman, but that's another story in itself.

But what is great about this opportunity is that once things get moving, I'll be able to take time off to do things I want to, like more off-roading without having to worry about vacation time, etc. since I'll be part of the ownership & kinda be my own boss to a degree. I'm also thinking about doing some racing not with my current car, but with one I'll have built up under a budget. I have too many damn hobbies!

Marshall
      Last edited by Bumpy; 09-27-06, 05:35 PM.
      '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

SWEET BMW!! That's totally awsome dude. I wish I had a car like that! That's totally and incredibly awsome..no joke.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

The heart is placed!

How it was when I left the shop:

'05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
          X