Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the rest live...

Got this picture from GL4X4 which is a online club kinda like MJR but for Michigan. I'm sure this guy was from WAY northern Michigan... it was just too funny, couldnt help posting it.

I'm sure it's not safe, please don't try this. CHP would probably shoot you for being too dumb to drive.

[COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

If you gotta quad strapped to the top of yer car.........you might be a redneck
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
      If you gotta quad strapped to the top of yer car.........you might be a redneck

LMAO!!!
      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

thats a caddy, if you can own a caddy you can afford 4 hundred for a trailer

I think that ranks right up there with white trash wendsday
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
          thats a caddy, if you can own a caddy you can afford 4 hundred for a trailer

I think that ranks right up there with white trash wendsday
          I completely agree. I'm not sure if it's a Caddy or an early 90's Olds Cutlass, but if you can afford a toy like that, you can afford a trailer! Michigan thinking (and sarah and rick can back me up on this) would be... "...can't get no trailer, the car can't haul a trailer."
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hahaha, that's a good one!! Hey, what's all that green stuff in the background I forgot what that's like!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Hahaha, that's a good one!! Hey, what's all that green stuff in the background I forgot what that's like!
              that green stuff is a photo chop. lol
              I am about to go back to Florida to spend a week with the Father
              he is 85, Every moment with him is precious now
              anyway, the first time I ever brought my wife back, she was freaking out, she was wondering who paid for all the watering down the sides of the freeway.
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

^.^ Watering down the sides of the freeway!! That's priceless. I live in Alabama...we get rain a good bit (In fact it rained today!) and it's hot. Nothing like the desert but it'll hit 90-102 in the summer, with a 76-100% humidity index...so it feels like 106-110.
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X