Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard of the NAFTA Superhighway?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard of the NAFTA Superhighway?

It seems most people haven't. Check it out:
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Too bad that doesnt go through any part of cali. oh well i guess it will be nice for those people where it does go through... Id kinda be scared to drive on something 4 football fields long! haha
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Someone needs to stop that guy.....
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
        Someone needs to stop that guy.....
        Agree. Maybe it will only make it as far as Texas before it gets discoverd and stopped, than he can have all that $h-t in his backyard. One can only dream and I'm sure haliburpin' has some kind of interest as well.

Comment

That goes right along with the North American Union were we in North America will all be one large state equavalent to the European Union.

They have a link to the North American Union in there. This is all a part of that whole process.

If you read all of that, and some of the links in the article, this has all been planned for years.
          Also, why do you think that Bush was not to vocal about the illegal immigration debate earlier this year.
          I am pro Bush, but I am not sure I like this plan. What are we going to do to keep the terrorist out of our country? Where do we put up the road blocks to them?

Navy-Jeepster
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Working...
          X