Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Such an Idiot

I feel kinda stupid!! I was coming home from a football game today right? WELL, let's start off. I drive the Jeep to the school, cause I'm in the marching band and we play at all the games. Get to the school, showing it off ya know. And I got to start it....Jeep won't start. WELL, I get to the game, see my dad and ask him to put a little gas in it. He obliges, and before i get back to the school, he puts some petrol in the tank. Well, I'm driving home from the school, and I'm going down the road and I see something move on the jeep. Next thing I know, BAM!! The Mirror is in my lap, the windsheild has two cracks in it, AND I CAN'T SEE!!. Luckily, I had taken off the upperdoors earlier, so I stick my head out the window, pull off, latch the hood, and drive it home....go stupid me! New dents.....
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Driving with your head out of the window will be good practice for the first time you hit a deep mud hole!!

If you really want an idiot story ask around and see how many people have forgotton to latch their hood and had it slam into the windsheild frame as soon as you get on the freeway! (guilty)
    Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

that really sucks.
      the safety latch on those yj hoods leaves a lot to be desired.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

that sounds like a pretty honest mistake, i wouldn't knock yourself too bad for it. besides, now you have a good story to tell whenever anyone asks you why your windshield is cracked...

i've never done this myself but wouldn't put it past me to do in the future...
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
        X