Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.d. Not Designated Driver!!!

So this past Friday my buddy and I installed a simple 2" lift on my XJ. It looks pretty sweet for just a little lift and 31's. I also removed my doors. Yes doors, but don't worry, it's a 2dr. model. Anyways, so friday after I left my buddies place I was stopped at a red light, just patiently waiting... next thing I know I caught a glance at my rearview mirror in time to get rear ended! Ya, this guy was driving an older s-10 blazer drunk. So, to make a long story short... it was this guys' 5th DUI, driving on a suspended license, and no current insurance. The responding officer told me he was being transported straight down to the state penn. Serves him right! Luckily it did not damage to my XJ, partially due to my lift and reciever hitch. It totally trashed his front end, the bumper, grille, lights, fenders and hood. Also, no personal damage was done to me either.

So, my fellow Jeep owners... please don't drive drunk, even if you only had one beer. If any of you don't have tow packages-get one and a lift...it'll save you work down the road if this kind of situation happens to you!
    MY JEEP ROCKS... DOES YOURS'?

Redneck small talk:
    D'jeet? No, d'ju? Yump-to? Aiaght.

That really sucks dude! Glad to hear that you are ok.

People like that deserve to be locked up.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Well put, and glad you and your jeep are safe.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

YET ANOTHER reason to lift your Jeep

Glad youre okay.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

haha the trailor hitch will always help you....I was in the drive thought with my parents one time and someone ran into the back of our van and it had a reciever on it....my dad never even looked he just drove away and laughed.

Comment

Working...
          X