X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crocodile hunter killed

very sad news!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/..._tv/obit_irwin
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

It's bound to happen when you take as many risks as he did... however, in this case, he wasn't even doing anything risky. I guess it's just Deaths way of working.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

I know that his hobbies and career choices put him in harms way. Many people will be divided into 2 catagories. 1. he was a person who contributed to animal awareness and helped to make the average person more aware and appreciative of nature. 2. It was bound to happen to someone like that!.

Regardless, Steve Irwin was an amazing person and a loving family man. My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and children.... RIP
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

what a bummer. i liked his shows, and how energetic he was about making us aware first hand of all of thes critters.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah it made me pretty sad to hear that... He seemed like a great guy and he was always with his family and stuff. Sad to see him go. But i guess some people have something more important to do other places...
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers goes to the Irwin family. Tom loved watching his shows and does a really good impression of him. They've decided now that the footage that captured his death will not be seen by the public.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
              They've decided now that the footage that captured his death will not be seen by the public.
              Good. There is no need to show his death to the public.
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                Good. There is no need to show his death to the public.

I agree!!
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                X