Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if I like this Site!

http://www.zabasearch.com/

just type your full name and state and look what you get.... NOT A JOKE BTW... kinda pisses me off.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Yeah i dont really like that either, i didnt come up but my Dad did, nothing too recent but still. he even came up under my uncles home adress. wierd...
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Didn't find me...probably because I'm a minor.
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

It usually only finds the people who own homes.
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Zaba will find you

Zaba can find you even if you don't own a home. Many of the companies you might do business with will sell your personal information to Zaba. It is a very sophisticated tracking system and like "Jeep Virgin," I friggin' hate it. If some nut wants to find you, they just type your name into Zaba and drive over to your house courtesy of a google map and put a round in you. It sucks. It's a new world folks.

Comment

You Are Responsible For Your Own Security

By the way, on another note - you are responsible for your own protection and the safety of your family. The police are only good at picking up dead bodies and solving crimes AFTER they go down. If you are concerned about Zaba and some nutjob finding out where you live, buy a guy, learn how to use it, take karate, whatever - just know that you are on your own.

Comment

Zaba is only one site that you can get info on people. Zaba provides a ton more if you pay the fee. You can find out former neighbors from someone 20 years ago on zaba. There are also a ton more sites out there that you can get info on people even if they are diligent about keeping stuff secret. Try www.buytelco.com This one will give you the addrss (usually pretty accurate) for any land based phone numbers, especially residences. This site is basically used to determine best long distance carriers and other phone junk. But in the hands of ID theives it just one more notch in their tool belt. When you go to their sight just type in the phone number your checking on the right and type in any email address. I usually type in yeahright@noway.com. The police use this one to look for bad guys but its open to anyone.

There are a ton other sites just like that one that you can get personal info on people.

Remember, buy a shredder!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by willys2004
                By the way, on another note - you are responsible for your own protection and the safety of your family. The police are only good at picking up dead bodies and solving crimes AFTER they go down. If you are concerned about Zaba and some nutjob finding out where you live, buy a guy, learn how to use it, take karate, whatever - just know that you are on your own.
                just to inform other members and people lerking,,, where do you buy a guy from? Not that i really wanna know this answer!
                Last edited by goodtimes; 09-10-06, 08:06 PM.
                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

scary site. there is too much info floating around on the internet.
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                  X