X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since when is the Sumarai a 4x4?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=4x4+offroad
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

They are extremely capable off road. They are very light weight.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Oh I know the Suzuki Samurai are badass, there's a guy in my hunting club who has got one, but it's a 4x2, and that was a 4x4, either he's got a new gearbox, or they made 4x4 samurais....which would really cool cause the one my buddy has will do just about anything my jeep will ^.^.......just about.
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

the video looked like a winch fest! EVERY single video section was the sammy being winched up stuff except for a few mud runs and those were going DOWN into the pit.... ive seen some cool sammys going through stuff that i didnt think they could but they arent BADASS, just cool in my opinion. im just a jeephead!

One of the funniest things and coolest i thought was over at Azusa canyon. all of the macho mexican chevys were blasting through the mud pits w/46" swampers and getting stuck like mad. ripping yank straps and bumpers off and a lil stock sammy goes out and literally runs circles around them.. it was HILARIOUS! talk about getting schooled! the vato's were pissed at whitie in the lil zuk.
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Yeah I agree, Sammy's have there place. Heck what I would spend on an axle upgrade, you could buy a whole Sammy to wheel in!

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy
            Oh I know the Suzuki Samurai are badass, there's a guy in my hunting club who has got one, but it's a 4x2, and that was a 4x4, either he's got a new gearbox, or they made 4x4 samurais....which would really cool cause the one my buddy has will do just about anything my jeep will ^.^.......just about.
            Sami's were all 4x4. His had something done to it. Sami's are like wranglers, no 2 wheel versions.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
              the video looked like a winch fest! EVERY single video section was the sammy being winched up stuff except for a few mud runs and those were going DOWN into the pit.... .

I finally got it....it was a winch coordination contest!!
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
              X